Equipment Maintenance and Service Technician for Production Support Team
IRnova is a development-intensive company that has put a lot of effort into developing new products. After several years of product development an expansion in III-V semiconductor production has begun.
The IRnova infrared detectors are produced in the Electrum laboratory cleanroom in Kista. Historically, the production is performed in equipment owned and maintained by the lab. However, for important production steps, IRnova has started investing in tools of its own. For example, a new tool for flip chip bonding, FC300, has recently been purchased and installed. The IRnova strategy is to continue investing in core Tools, hence we are now looking for a Maintenance and Service Technician.
The job will include repairing and maintaining Equipment as well as making sure that the tools work when they are needed for production. Also planning and performing installation of new Equipment in included in the work description. Additional duties include running and maintaining a metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment which is used in the regular production. You will work closely with the other persons in the production support team.
- Technical gymnasium or equivalent professional experience
- Hands on experience of tool maintenance and service
- Swedish and English (written and spoken) is requested
- Solid knowledge in electronics and vacuum technology
- Experience with metallization and dry etch equipment
- Computer and software skilled
- Experience in problem solving
- Clean room experience
- Work structured towards common company goals
- Good problem solver with analytical skills
- Paying attention to detail
- Good at communication
- Good at documentation
Send your application to Hedda Malm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always on the lookout for new talents who can help us reaching our goals and contribute to the growth of IRnova. We are looking for flexible, problem solving and passionate team-players who are ready, willing and able to contribute their time and skills to our company. At the present we are searching for people with the following experience.
- Semiconductor epitaxial growth
- Process engineers in microelectronics (dry etch, plasma, thin film deposition, flip chip)
- Equipment maintenance and service
- Image analysis engineer
Any relevant experience of infrared cameras and/or detectors is highly meriting !!!!
For open applications please feel free to submit a personal letter and CV to email@example.com