Development Engineer for Optronics Team – Characterization Measurements
Production processes at IRnova relies heavily on adequate testing and characterization of products, i.e. accurate and precise measurements and data analysis of focal plane arrays and integrated cryo-cooled modules are essential to ensure the quality and reliability of the end product as well as controlling the production flow.
In your role as development engineer you will support general production as well as actively participate in the development of new measurement methods, setups, equipment and processes. The position implies a great deal of practical work in laboratory and clean room environment.
- Master’s degree with proven practical knowledge of analogue and digital electronics for Optronic components (image analysis, image processing, etc.)
- Solid knowledge in technical physics
- Practical skills in applied programming (e.g. Matlab, Java) is highly desired
- High level in English (written and spoken) is required
You enjoy working together in a team to jointly achieve the best result possible for customers and company
- Independent and goal oriented
- Good problem solver with analytical skills
- Positive towards learning new skills and develop new competencies in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to enjoy working in a multicultural setting
Send your application to Sergiy Smuk, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 793 6618
We are always on the lookout for new talents who can help us reaching our goals and contribute to the growth of IRnova. We are looking for flexible, problem solving and passionate team-players who are ready, willing and able to contribute their time and skills to our company. At the present we are searching for people with the following experience.
- Semiconductor epitaxial growth
- Process engineers in microelectronics (dry etch, plasma, thin film deposition, flip chip)
- Equipment maintenance and service
- Image analysis engineer
For open applications please feel free to submit a personal letter and CV to email@example.com